The State of Illinois has set the following fees for the Coroner's Office:
- A copy of a transcript of sworn testimony: $5.00 per page.
- A copy of an autopsy report (if not included in transcript): $50.00
- A copy of the verdict of a coroner's jury: $5.00
- A copy of a toxicology report: $25.00
- A print of a picture obtained by the coroner: actual cost or $3.00, whichever is greater.
- For each copy of miscellaneous reports, including artist's drawings but not including police reports: actual cost or $25.00, whichever is greater.
- A Coroner's or Medical Examiner's permit to cremate a dead body: $50.00.
Fees for the above items when released for copying are controlled by Public Act 84-337 of the Illinois Revised Statutes as stated above, effective September 14, 1985. Payment must be received in advance.
All other Public information released from the Coroner's Office will be controlled by the Freedom of Information Act, Public Act 83-1013 on file in this office.